African Minerals - Re: AMI Stream Log - In the current extremely difficult...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
12:45 28/01/2015

In the current extremely difficult financial and operational circumstances of the AML Group, all decisions about new financial commitments (including changes to existing ones) of the Group have to be made carefully taking into account all relevant factors. To ensure that this can be done, all such decisions now require my approval as CEO of AML, and where appropriate I will ensure that these are also referred to the relevant boards of directors. This will ensure that all companies in the Group, and their directors and staff are seen to be acting in the best interests of the companies’ creditors and shareholders This applies to all financial commitments within the Group, including purchasing any materials and services, new contracts or changes to existing contracts, settlements of claims, new employees/contractors or changes to their terms. It applies equally at AML level and Operating Company level (TIOSL and ARPSSL), because AML is the 75% shareholder in these companies. My approval is in addition to any normal management process and approval. Regards, Alan Watling CEO

Page